Some of my poems, short stories, and nonfiction articles are included in books and magazines published in the UK, Greece, New Zealand, and the United States.
*Coffin Bell Journal
“Herstory,” a poem, to be published October 1, 2018
Stopped by Laura Lee at Spillwords Press
*Tuck Magazine, June 2018
*Tuck Magazine, May 2018
* Southernmost Point Guest House (UK)
* Journal of Modern Poetry 21 (Volume 21)
JOMP Volume 21 Dear Mr. President
* Journal of Modern Poetry 20 (Volume 20)
JOMP Volume 20 Poetry Writer’s Guide to the Galaxy
* Journal of Modern Poetry 17 (Volume 17)
JOMP Volume 17
* Magazine (New Zealand) , Raewyn Alexander, Publisher
Raewyn Alexander NZ
* Fiction in: http://staxtes.com/2003/ “Between the Sunlight and the Skipping” in English Wednesdays
* Illinois English Bulletin, a publication of the National Council of Teachers of English, nonfiction.
**Update: I am having a poem, “Stopped,”published here July 19th.
Spillwords.com is a publisher of fiction, poetry, and original artwork, as well as a re-publisher of “literary greats” that are now in the public domain. This publisher’s goal is to create a:
…home for all that live and breathe words, spilled or inspired, through literature of every genre, from writers and poets of every walk of life.
The team of editors will work, they state, to ensure “…work is presented responsibly.”
The writers I saw published there come from all over the globe, and there is a special part of the site dedicated to publishing in Spanish. The other writers, from all over the world, are published in English.
I am pretty sure the publisher is actually in Poland; I checked and the mail address in there, in Poland.
It’s great to find new (to me!) places to submit work, and to read poetry and fiction from all over.
Thanks for reading!