Some of my poems, short stories, and nonfiction articles are included in books and magazines published in the UK, Greece, New Zealand, and the United States.
*”Moving Gravel” a short story at Crack the Spine – Themed Anthology Submissions – –“Routine”, print edition coming soon
*”Walk With Child” at https://www.snapdragonjournal.com/ to be published in their September 2018 Issue, “Here and Gone”
*Coffin Bell Journal,2018, “Herstory,” a poem, to be published October 1, 2018
*Spillwords Press, 2018, a poem, “Stopped” by Laura Lee at Spillwords Press
*Tuck Magazine, June 2018, a poem at Tuck Magazine
*Tuck Magazine, May 2018, a poem at Tuck Magazine
* Southernmost Point Guest House (UK), Poetry
* Journal of Modern Poetry 21 (Volume 21), “Hello No,” a poem at JOMP Volume 21 Dear Mr. President
* Journal of Modern Poetry 20 (Volume 20), poetry in JOMP Volume 20 Poetry Writer’s Guide to the Galaxy
* Journal of Modern Poetry 17 (Volume 17), poetry in JOMP Volume 17
* Magazine (New Zealand) , Raewyn Alexander, Publisher, poetry.
Raewyn Alexander NZ
* Fiction in: http://staxtes.com/2003/, “Between the Sunlight and the Skipping” in English Wednesdays
*Poetry in: https://poetsagainstthewar.org/ Archives
* Illinois English Bulletin, a publication of the National Council of Teachers of English, nonfiction article about teaching in an alternative education program.
* Poetry in Marginalia, Elmhurst, IL