Some of my poems, short stories, and nonfiction articles are included in books and magazines published in the UK, Greece, New Zealand, and the United States.
“The Night is Our First Language,” poem, published in The Poetic Bond VIII print issue, November-December 2018.
“Click” and “They Left the Bed,” poetry published in The Poetic Bond VIII print issue, November 2018.
*”Moving Gravel” a short story at Crack the Spine – Themed Anthology Submissions – -“Routine”, print edition, 2018.
*”Walk With Child” at https://www.snapdragonjournal.com/ September 2018 Issue, “Here and Gone.”
*Coffin Bell Journal,2018, “Herstory,” a poem, published October 2018,https://coffinbell.com/herstory-lesson/
*Spillwords Press, 2018, a poem, “Stopped” by Laura Lee at Spillwords Press.
*Tuck Magazine, June 2018, a poem at Tuck Magazine.
*Tuck Magazine, May 2018, a poem at Tuck Magazine.
* Southernmost Point Guest House (UK), poetry.
* Journal of Modern Poetry 21 (Volume 21), “Hell, No,” a poem at JOMP Volume 21 Dear Mr. President.
* Journal of Modern Poetry 20 (Volume 20), JOMP Volume 20 Poetry Writer’s Guide to the Galaxy.
* Journal of Modern Poetry 17 (Volume 17), JOMP Volume 17.
* Magazine (New Zealand) , Raewyn Alexander, Publisher
Raewyn Alexander NZ
* Fiction in: http://staxtes.com/2003/
“Between the Sunlight and the Skipping” in English Wednesdays
*Poetry in: https://poetsagainstthewar.org/ Archives
* Illinois English Bulletin, a publication of the National Council of Teachers of English, nonfiction article about teaching in an alternative education program.
* Poetry in Marginalia, Elmhurst, IL